Meet Stacie Isler, MS, PA-C
A Scientific Approach To Aesthetic Treatments
As a Physician Assistant in plastic surgery, Stacie brings with her a wealth of experience and expertise in non-surgical and aesthetic treatments. She actively works alongside Dr. Donaldson, Dr. Sieffert and the entire team at Donaldson Plastic Surgery to bring out your inner confidence and beauty!
Stacie’s Areas Of Expertise Include:
- CoolSculpting & CoolTone
- PRP for Hair Restoration
- Laser Treatments
- Skin Tag & Mole Removal
- Post-Operative Care
Stacie brings 15 years of plastic surgery experience to the team. She has specialized in microsurgical and reconstructive procedures throughout her tenure and, now, focuses much of her energy on same-day treatments.
Get To Know Her A Little Better
NCCPA Board Certified and State Licensed Physician Assistant
Stacie Isler PA-C has specialized in plastic surgery and medical spa services since 2007 with extensive, expert-level experience with same-day treatments. She completed her undergraduate degree at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and went on to graduate from Duquesne in 2007 with her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies.
After graduation, Stacie was the first physician assistant to join the Ohio State University’s Department of Plastic Surgery. Her main focus was in reconstructive microsurgery, primarily focusing on breast reconstruction for women with breast cancer. It was during this time that Stacie discovered her passion for making women feel whole again.
Articles By Stacie
- How Long Does Laser Hair Removal Last
- How To Wear An Abdominal Binder After Tummy Tuck
- Does The O-Shot Help With Sexual Wellness?
- Planning Your Filler & Botox Around The COVID Vaccine
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- Bye Bye, Cellulite!
- Is Avéli Worth It? One Patient Shares Her Experience
- Can You Drink After Fillers?
- The 1st Practice In Ohio To Offer Avéli
- Everything You Need to Know About Fillers
- How To Perform A Massage After A Breast Augmentation
- What Is Daxxify?
- The Different Types Of Cellulite Treatments